A Mixer grinder is perhaps the most important appliance in a household kitchen. Buying the best mixer grinder for your kitchen can be a difficult task especially when you are doing it for the first time and have your precious hard-earned money at stake. With 100s of mixer grinder brands and models to choose from, finding the best mixer grinder that suits your requirements can be very challenging. As a result, many people give up due to the enormity of the task and buy any mixer grinder that they get their hands on.
But now you don’t need to concern yourself with this problem. If you are looking for the best mixer grinder for your kitchen, you have come to the right place. We have also given the reviews of many users all over the country to be sure of correctness in the selection procedure.
Best Mixer Grinder For Your Kitchen
1. Eveready Glowy 500-Watt Mixer Grinder
Usually, you associate Eveready with batteries and torches. However, Eveready manufactures quality kitchen appliances as well, the most prominent of them being the mixer and grinder.
This Eveready Glowy 500-Watt mixer grinder is one of the most economical kitchen appliances in this segment.
The robust stainless steel blades help in maintaining the consistency of the blending or grinding, thereby ensuring great comfort while eating.
- Good quality product at economical prices
- Sharp blades for consistent grinding and blending
- The ergonomic design saves space
2. Bajaj Rex 500-Watt Mixer and Grinder with 3 jars
Bajaj is a name renowned for producing quality appliances. This Bajaj Rex Mixer Grinder is a durable kitchen appliance made of high-grade rust-proof stainless steel.
The vacuum feet help this appliance stay in place while the powerful motor goes on with its job of grinding the toughest of food ingredients. The positive aspect of this motor is the presence of overload protection to safeguard it during power surges or fluctuations.
On the appearance front, the Bajaj Rex Mixer Grinder is a winner all the way with its LED indicator, rust-proof body, and the multifunction blade system. The highly durable ABS plastic body is corrosion-proof and has a shiny appearance to enhance the overall look of your kitchen.
- High-quality, consistent performance over the years
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Sturdy body and an appealing design
- The motor can smell of varnish in the initial stage
- It makes a lot of sounds
3. Lifelong Power Pro 500-watt Mixer and Grinder with 3 jars
Not many people might have heard of this mixer grinder before. However, it is a good product considering the cost and its other qualities like space-saving and decent performance.
The Lifelong Power Pro mixer grinder features three stainless steel jars of varying sizes to suit your requirements. The primary advantage of stainless steel is that it does not rust. Thus, it is excellent on the hygiene front.
The powerful motor ensures trouble-free operation. The design of the mixer grinder is such that it does not topple over when operating at high speeds. The anti-skid feet keep the appliance in place using a vacuum to grip the kitchen platform surface.
- Simple design with excellent results
- Powerful motor that guarantees good performance
- No rubber gaskets for the lids
- Motor makes noise
4. Maharaja Whiteline MG Livo MX-151 500-Watt Mixer Grinder with 3 jars
Maharaja mixers and grinders are more common in the northern and western states of India as compared to the southern states that prefer to go for the Prestige or Butterfly brands.
Nevertheless, Maharaja Whiteline MG Livo Mixer Grinder ranks as one of the best mixer grinders available in India.
The mixer comes with an easy-to-use knob that has three different speed adjustments depending on the job on hand.
- Reputed brand name
- High-quality performance with easy-to-use controls
- Super sharp blades to ensure consistent grinding and blending
- The motor is noisy and becomes hot quickly
- Wet grinding is an issue
5. Philips HL7756/00 750-Watt Mixer cum Grinder with 3 jars
Philips is an international brand, and hence, you can expect the quality to be of the highest standards. The Philips mixer grinder is capable of continuous grinding. Therefore, it is the ideal grinder for preparing idli and dosa batter.
This mixer grinder can handle the toughest ingredients like whole gram dal with ease. The motor does not heat up soon because of the presence of an air ventilation system that enables quicker cooling of the machine. It increases the lifespan of the
The specialized blades can cut through the toughest of ingredients like turmeric and pepper to convert them into a fine powder within no time.
- Specially designed assemble that is easy to clean
- Long-lasting ABS plastic body
- High-quality motor for delivering all-around performance
- The lid for the dry grinding jar does not have a gasket.
6. Butterfly Smart 750-Watt Mixer Grinder with 4 jars
Butterfly appliances are famous all over India, especially the southern states of the country. This product, Butterfly Smart 750-watt mixer grinder ticks all the boxes of durability, design, performance, safety, and power consumption.
The razor sharp stainless steel blades ensure to chop your vegetables and grind the other food ingredients precisely. The dry grinding blades are perfect as they can grind hoarse ingredients like pepper, turmeric, and cardamom to powder within minutes.
This jar comes with aesthetically designed dome lid made of polycarbonate material. The best aspect of this mixer grinder is the presence of vacuum rubber shoes that ensure a firm grip.
- High-quality performance
- Great looking design
- Extended warranty for the motor
- The jar lids can be tight, hence requires handling with care
- The engine makes noise while running at high speeds.
7. Prestige Iris 750-Watt Mixer Grinder with 3 stainless steel jars + 1 Juicer Jar
The 750-watt motor in the Iris model enables smooth and fast blending. The designing of the motor makes it ideal for grinding heavy-duty food ingredients. Prestige Iris can serve a variety of purposes from grinding solid ingredients to blending fruits.
The three stainless steel jars are durable because they have fewer chances of forming rust. It is easy to wash and wipe these jars when compared to the plastic ones you find in other competitor products.
It is advisable not to run the motor for more than five minutes continuously. It is better to have a break of two minutes between consecutive operations if there is a need for using the grinder for extended periods.
- Strong motor
- Ergonomically designed steel jars with sturdy plastic handles
- Capable of grinding almost all food material
- During initial use, there is a varnish-like smell, but it subsides after some time.
8. Preethi Zodiac MG 218 750-Watt Mixer Grinder with 5 jars
The Preethi Zodiac not only has a powerful Vega 5 motor but also has a fantastic cooling capacity. Therefore, it becomes easy for the homemaker to run this mixer grinder continuously for extended periods, especially when grinding heavy-duty items like idli batter and kneading the dough for chapattis.
Making juice from fresh fruits do not take much time because of the centrifugal juicer attachment. It also comes with a powerful extractor to help extract the essence from tamarind and milk from coconuts.
The speed control knob with a rotary switch allows the machine to rotate at three speeds.
Preethi Zodiac comes in soothing colors and excellent artisanship.
- Highly durable machine
- Powerful motor
- Excellent looks
You have just seen the features of the best mixer brands available in India. Let us now end the article with some tips on how to use the mixie efficiently.
- Avoid using hot ingredients as you can damage the jar walls
- Ensure to add sufficient water while making Idly, Dosa Batters and purees
- It is important to have proper earthing systems in place to avoid unnecessary accidents
- Allow air inside the jar to escape before operating the mixie
This guide should prove useful to you when you wish to purchase the Best Mixer Grinder for your home. Husbands should note that without the mixie, they might not get their food. Hence, you see many houses having a spare mixie in place in case one develops an issue.