We all have Juicers and grinders at home, but what about food processor and even citrus juicer for juicing oranges but what about slicing vegetables for cooking? We can not use a juicer for that, hence comes a food processor. A food processor is a household kitchen device used for multiple purposes like chopping, slicing, mixing, and juicing. It helps in making food preparation easier by saving time and manual work required in performing those repetitive tasks.
The parts of a food processor are the bowls, the feed tube through which the ingredients are added for processing; usually, it also serves as a chute and a pusher which is sized to slide through the feed tube. Most of the modern food processors are quite safe and handy to use.
8 Best Food Processors in India
1. Inalsa Fiesta 650-Watt Food Processor
Inalsa is the subsidiary of the Taurus group headquartered in Spain and is a pioneer in the food processors. It was founded in 1967 Inalsa was launched in India over 30 years ago.
Inalsa fiesta 650 will take care of all your needs, be it chopping, kneading, juicing and grinding. This processor consumes only 650 watts and operates on a low voltage of 220-240 volts.
- This food processor comes with a Multi Utility Blender and Grinder jar with a Powerful Motor.
- Its Strong-armed blade stainless steel grinding jar gives faster and sharper cuts.
- Anti-Skid feet will prevent the processor from slipping away when the weight is increased.
- Troubleshooting guidelines are given for solving any issues regarding the operation.
- Operating noise is between 80-90 dB
- Power – 650 Watt
- Two no. of Jars -Blender Jar(1.5 L, PolyCarbonate), Grinding Jar(1.0 L, Stainless Steel)
- Chopping Blade, Kneader Blade, Egg, Whisker, Centrifugal Juicer, Coarse Shredder Cutter, Fine Shredder Cutter, Fine Slicer, French Fry Cutter, Spatula.
- 2 Years Warranty on Product & 5 Years Warranty on Motor.
2. Bajaj Maverick Food Processor
The Bajaj Maverick is a dual-colored mixer grinder model that features a food processing bowl and three jars. The motor is of copper and ensures a powerful performance for the best results. Moreover, the motor comes with a 5-year warranty making it a trustworthy appliance to go for irrespective of its price.
- It comes with a mixer grinder 750 watts, coconut scraper, and a food processing bowl.
- Includes 3 jars: Liquidizing jar (1.5 L), dry grinding jar (1.0 L) and a chutney jar (0.4 L).
- Dual colored body for a more appealing look.
- Power consumption: 750 watts.
- Warranty: 2 years on product and 5 years on motor.
- The motor is 100 % copper.
- Weighs 5 Kg.
3. Brayden Intellio 2.0 Food Processor
Brayden Intellio is a multi-food processor with a removable double-layered 4D chopping blade with two speeds, and pulse control has double standard safety.
The 350 W power copper motor can be used to grind pieces of vegetables /fruits or make a fine puree. It comes with a reversible slice/shred disc with a double standard safety with a removable bowl. It comes with a reversible slice/shred disc.
- The processor stays sturdy when the machine starts running as it is on a stage mounted motor.
- There is no overheating issue when you run the processor for a longer duration due to the Overheat Protection feature.
- Anti-Vibrate system that keeps the liquids from leaking whenever the processor starts shaking.
- The bowl has a capacity of 400 ml. It comes with a lid lock facility and with a sharp-angled vector slicer.
4. Inalsa INOX Food Processor
Inalsa was launched in India around 1967 by a company called Taurus from Spain. This food processor has a stainless steel body with see-through blender jar, wet/dry grinder jar, chutney grinder jar, five functional SS disc blades, centrifugal and citrus juicers, kneading jar with blade and chopper blade.
- INALSA Food Processor – Inox 1000 offers a safety feature that provides a Safe Operation to its customers. The Safety Sensor Device stops the motor from running when all parts of the model are not correctly fitted. This feature will not run the processor even when the lock is not sealed correctly, yet the main rotary switch is ON.
- Overheat Safety Protection will turn off the motor automatically when the processor gets too hot/overloaded.
- Warranty: 2 years on product
5. Bajaj FX-11 Food Processor
The Bajaj food processor comes with a sleek and stylish finish with a sturdy body for better endurance. This appliance comes with a set of three jars and a processing bowl for various uses. The Grinding jar and chutney jar has a stainless steel body while the liquidizing jar and processing bowl are made of unbreakable polycarbonate material. The blades are made of stainless steel to retain the sharpness and last longer. The processor bears a three-speed setting with the pulse function for momentary operation.
- 5 L liquidizing jar, 1 L grinding jar, and 0.3 L chutney jar
- Functions include kneading dough, chopping, slicing, and shredding and juice making.
- It comes with a power of around 600 Watts for better efficiency.
- It has a motor overload protector and jar locks for safety.
- There are six main blades to choose from – Detachable Blades, Dry Grinding Blade, Chopping Blade, Slicing Blade, Chutney Blade, and other blades for kneading, shredding, cutting French Fries and coconut scraping.
6. Philips Food Processor
A sturdy and stylish product, white-based in color and with a sleek design from Philips. It has an energy rating of 5. Multi-purpose functions are provided including slicing, mincing, shredding, blending, scraping as well as wet grinding. It is a great product for saving time and energy while cooking. Both centrifugal and citrus juicers are given along with the set.
- Huge range of blades including grating blade, mixing blade, chutney blade, and slicing blade.
- Five different jars ranging from 1.2L to 0.4L
- It comes with centrifugal and citrus juicers.
- Has two speed as well as two pulse settings
- 700-watt power consumption
7. Morphy Richards Food Processor
This appealing copper-colored food processor from Morphy Richards is highly multi-functional and comes with 3-speed settings. It is preferable mainly for juicing, mixing, and grinding. The brand has been introduced in the Indian market and has been quite widely accepted as a food processor. This processor uses quadra flow technology for super fine grinding and comes with a unique child safety lock.
- Brushed, square-shaped metal body
- Unique variomatic 7 step slicing blade
- Comes with a Jumbo-sized processing bowl of 2.4L, other jars of varying sizes and a spatula
- Quadra-flow technology for super fine grinding
- 11 attachments are provided
8. Usha Food Processor
This Usha product makes kitchen work a lot easier as it comes with a 600 Watt motor which efficiently handles all kinds of jobs. The design is uniquely crafted for Indian food preparations. The processor also allows convenient multi-purpose use in mincing, shredding, slicing, grating, atta kneading, blending, juicing, dry and wet grinding.
The set has an unbreakable polycarbonate bowl, lid and blender jar; ten functional attachments LED indicator for power and overload dimensions (WxHxD): 340 mm x 224 mm x 206 mm.
- 1.5-liter blender jar, 0.4-liter chutney jar, and a 2-liter bowl.
- Also consists of a spatula, cleaning brush, fruit filter with citrus and centrifugal attachments
- Power consumption of 600 Watt
- 2L processing bowl
- Provides for wet and dry grinding, juicing, grating as well as chutney grinding, scraping, whipping, blending
- Stainless steel grinding and multi-purpose jars
- Safety features available
Food processors can make preparation of food fun, enjoyable as well as time and energy saving. One should invest in this multi-functional kitchen appliance for all-around convenience. The benefits of having a food processor in the kitchen are numerous.
A huge number of recipes are possible when this device is present in the household. The quantity of food is not an issue anymore as the hard labor of cutting, chopping, and grinding is done away with.
Smoothies and juices can be delivered in minutes and at one go. Also, pizza and bread can be made at home with this modern wonder.
Out of all these food processors, Bajaj Maverick Food Processor is the best in the market as of now, because of its ability to perform a range of functions with ease and its powerful motor settings. Another one we would recommend is The Inalsa Fiesta 650-Watt Food Processor. and you can also read the difference between Mixer Grinder and Food Processor in our other article.
The features of this appliance have drawn many customers to use this in their homes, and this brilliantly designed product should definitely be considered while choosing a food processor. Preparing nutritious and delicious meals has become so easy in this era, and that is exactly why the food processor is extremely important for a healthy living nowadays