Cooking includes not one, but in numerous steps, and even that little help is always appreciated. Our modern kitchens absolutely need to have the basic gadgets to make the cooking process much more enjoyable. A wet grinder is a thing that every Indian kitchen should definitely have the things it can do.
You can create batters for dosa or idli and even knead atta or scrap coconut using an attachment. Getting one would make your life so much simpler, as these are the things that are done regularly.
While it might be hard to find the best tabletop wet grinder, as always, we have created a list of the best ones available in the market for your ease. Have a look:
Best Table Top Wet Grinder
1) The best-wet grinder your money can buy is this one from Elgi.
2) This product includes some of the company’s patented techs that make the grinding process easier.
3) To start with, the grinder’s capacity is 2 liters, which is quite enough for most people. Moreover, you can store the batter in the jar itself that is made out of stainless steel.
4) Elgi uses conical stones that tend to generate less heat, which makes the batter even better.
5) The product comes included with a batter remover for easy cleaning of the cones.
6) The motor that powers the wet grinder is 150 watts. 5 years of warranty comes included with the product.
1) For the most part, this wet grinder is similar to the one that scored the top spot on this list.
2) The only difference this model has is the capacity of its drum, which 1.25 liters. As a result, the motor power has also been brought down to 85 watts along with the price.
3) The overall design of the wet grinder also remains to be the same.
4) You will be treated with the same high-quality build and the jar made out of stainless steel.
5) Apart from this, the grinding stones used have the same patented design for improved efficiency.
6) Batter remover comes along with this model as well, and you’ll also get a full5-year warranty.
1) Panasonic is probably one of the better-known companies, and they are also making wet grinders that are amazing, to say the least.
2) First of all, this wet grinder has an amazing design, especially because of the black accents used.
3) The drum measures 2 liters, is made of stainless steel, and has a transparent lid.
4) The company gives a warranty of 2 years on the product and 5 years on the heater.
5) Inside the package, you will be getting a measuring cup and spatula along with the grinder set.
6) The stone roller has a circular shape that helps it perform much more efficiently than other similar products in the market.
1) This is a tabletop wet grinder and comes with more of a dry grinder-like design.
2) The grinding drum sits on the top, and the overall shape of the grinder is cylindrical.
3). Unlike many other wet grinders with the outer body made out of plastic, this product is made entirely out of stainless steel. This makes it sturdy and allows it to last longer.
4) With a drum capacity of 1.5 liters, it is quite a generous size for the most part. And in case you need more batter, you can always run it for another round.
5) The motor has a capacity of 95W that spins at 1440 pm. The company will be including a spatula inside the box and gives a warranty for a year.
1) Many people would know that Butterfly is quite a popular name when it comes to kitchen appliances.
2) The company also makes a wet grinder, and it, in fact, is a perfect one. The maroon finish on the outside really stands out, and the company made use of high-quality ABS as the outer material for the body.
3) Its 2-liter grinding drum has a steel body and includes two rolling stones to get your job done.
4) The stones apply a uniform pressure for the best quality batters of all sorts. With a warranty of 5 years, this is probably one of the best ones in the market.
5) And the best part is its compact size allowing you to move it around easily.