A mixer grinder is one of the must-have electrical appliances in every Indian household. As the name suggests, it is used to mix and grind different ingredients together required for cooking food.
It is used to grind pulses, grains, green chilies, garlic, ginger and even dry spices into fine powder or paste. It is also used for making chutney, an irreplaceable side dish in Indian cuisine, and making the batter for dosas and idlis.
Here is the Best Selling Mixer Grinder In India List
1. PHILIPS HL7756/00 750 W MIXER GRINDER
Philips HL7756/00 750 W Mixer Grinder is number 3 on the list.
1. Its motor power is 750 Watts.
2. It comes with 3 stainless steel jars- liquidizing jar, grinding jar and chutney jar.
3. The advanced air ventilation system provides faster cooling of the appliance which ensures longer life of the motor.
4. The coupler is made of tougher plastic material for firm engagement between the jars and the body which ensures continuous grinding performance.
5. Specialized blades help to cut even the toughest ingredients and gives the finest paste and smoothest shakes and purees for daily cooking especially for smooth grinding preparation of chutneys, dips, masalas and pastes.
6. It has a unique triangular compact shaped body with fewer grooves for easy cleaning.
7. It comes with 2 years warranty.
Price – 3,115