A mixer grinder is the quintessential kitchen appliance found in almost all Indian kitchens. Given the variety of Indian food we prepare daily, a mixer-grinder is a must not just for ease and comfort but also for the fact that it saves us from hours of intense physical labor and time. But buying the best mixer grinder in India is not so easy- several factors come into play when choosing the best mixie for your kitchen.
Certain compulsory features must be considered when buying a good mixie, while some specifications may be overlooked. In this article, we take you through the country’s best mixer-grinders and help you with a buying guide to make an informed decision. Buying the best mixer grinder in India couldn’t get easier than this! Some of the best deals for these kitchen appliances are available.
Have a Look at Best Mixer Grinders In India for 2021 (Mixie)
1. Bajaj Rex 500-Watt Mixer Grinder with 3 Jars
Bajaj is one known brand for quality, efficiency, and durability – three essential criteria when buying a mixer-grinder for your kitchen.
- It has a 500-watt motor and comes with vacuum feet so that it does not slide when grinding heavy-duty foodstuff.
- You can use Bajaj Rex Mixie for both wet and dry grinding.
- The Rex 500W mixer grinder comes with 3 stainless steel, rustproof jars – a 1.2L liquidizing jar, a 0.8L dry grinding jar, and a 0.3L chutney jar.
- It offers 3-speed controls and lets you choose the speed for various kinds of grinding jobs.
- It has an LED indicator to let you know when the appliance is powered on.
- It comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Although it has many positive reviews, the only downside is that it is quite a noisy mixie and may not suit all households.
2. Philips HL7699/00 750-Watt Mixer Grinder
Sleek, efficient, robust, and durable – that’s the Philips HL7699/00 750 Watt mixer grinder for you. The super-stylish looks and the minimal maintenance make it an indispensable asset in the kitchen.
- Philips HL7699/00 750-Watt Mixer Grinder has a powerful 750-watt motor that makes grinding jobs easier and smoother.
- It has 3 jars made of stainless steel and ABS plastic and leakproof technology with secure locking.
- The jars have the capacities of 1.75L, 1L, and 05 L
- It comes with vacuum feet and an auto cut-off feature that turns the mixer off when overloaded.
- It offers 3-speed settings and a separate feature for whipping ingredients.
- Suitable for heavy grinding tasks – both wet and dry
- It comes with 2 years warranty.
- Reviewers have been concerned with the jar handles, so you may need to use them with care.
3. Morphy Richards Superb 500-Watt Mixer Grinder
Morphy Richards is known to have a world-class range of products, and this mixer grinder from them is no different. Whether it is hard ingredients or soft ones, you can expect the same performance level from Morphy Richards Superb 500-Watt Mixer Grinder.
- Effortless grinding jobs with the Superb 500 – Watt motor
- 3 Jars mixer grinder with capacities 1.5 liters, 1 liter, and 0.4 liter
- It offers 3-speed function control with incher facility
- It guarantees flawless functioning for 30 minutes at a go to complete intense grinding jobs with ease
- The jars, handles, lids, blades, and body are all made with superior quality materials and are ergonomically designed
- Sleek and stylish looks and occupies minimal space in your kitchen
- It comes with 2 years warranty on motor
- It also has an overload protection feature, safety locks
- It weighs quite heavy and so you may not like to move it again and again.
4. Preethi Blue Leaf Diamond 750-Watt Mixer Grinder with 3 Jars
Preethi Blue Leaf Diamond 750 Watt Mixer Grinder is one of the best mixer-grinders in India. Immensely famous for its rugged, robust, efficient mixing and grinding performances in Southern India, it is quickly gaining a foothold in North India.
- Preethi blue leaf diamond mixer grinder has a powerful 750-watt inbuilt motor that takes care of grinding jobs very well
- 3 high precision stainless steel jar with a chutney jar and a Flexi-lid
- Polished and machine grounded blades to give you quick and efficient grinding performance
- It operates at 3 variable speeds and has a pulse function as well
- Shockproof ABS body to ensure your safety at all times
- It comes with 2 years warranty
- Highly reputable and trusted brand with the assurance of superior performance
- A heavy model, you may prefer not to move it much.
5. Bajaj Twister 750-Watt Mixer Grinder with 3 Jars
Another reliable and durable mixer grinder from Bajaj, Bajaj Twister, can make heavy-duty tasks like mixing, whipping, mincing, or grinding seems like a cool breeze. Rich aesthetics, a multifunctional blade system, and a great value for money make Bajaj Twister a preferred mixer grinder in India.
- Bajaj Twister comes loaded with a 750-watt motor and 18000 RPM figure that ensures smooth functioning at all times.
- You get 3 jars with capacities of 1.5 liters (Liquidizing Jar), 1.0 liter (Dry Grind Jar), and 0.3 liters (Chutney Jar).
- The jars are made of stainless steel and come with dome-lids that can be locked when in use.
- It comes with an auto shut-off feature that turns the mixie off after completion of a task.
- Equipped with a motor overload protection system
- It comes with a 5-year warranty on its motor and a 2-year warranty on the product.
- Being a heavy-duty mixer grinder, you may take some time getting used to the noise and the weight.
6. Lifelong Power Pro LLMG02 500-Watt Mixer Grinder with 3 Jars
The bestselling mixer grinder in India is from the house of a 25-year-old diversified Lifelong group. If you are looking to ease your kitchen tasks with superior juicing, mixing, and grinding functions, then you can consider this Lifelong Power Pro 500 Watt mixie without any doubt.
- To dole out smooth pastes within seconds, it comes with a 500 Watt turbo motor
- It can be used for both wet and dry grinding functions
- It comes with 3 jars, 1.25L, 0.88L, and 0.3L, with extra tight PP lids to prevent spillage
- 3 speed setting with a whipping function.
- Also has an incher for momentary operation
- 1-year warranty on the product
7. Butterfly Smart 750-watt Juicer Mixer Grinder with 4 Jar
Looking to get a single mixie with the juicing function? You can consider Butterfly Smart 750 Watt Mixie with 4 jars on offer and a huge aesthetic appeal and sleek design. A value-for-money mixer grinder is exceptionally lightweight and can still carry the grinding, mixing, mincing, and juicing tasks with ease.
- You get the benefit of a juicer with the Butterfly Smart 750 model.
- It comes with an efficient pusher that acts as an enveloping cap and releases more juice from fruits.
- 1.5 L juicer jar, and 3 other jars with capacities 1.5L, 0.75L, and 0.4L
- The jar handles are sturdy and strong and do not lose grip
- Have razor-sharp blades have an RPM of 17000 – 20000, which precisely cuts, chops, and mixes ingredients of any shapes or sizes
- To prevent skidding, it comes with special vacuum rubber shoes
- Automatic overload cut off facility and a beautiful 3-speed knob with a whipping function
- It comes with 2 years warranty on the product
8. Panasonic MX-AC400 550-Watt Super Mixer Grinder with 4 Jars
If you dislike the knob speed control function and prefer the piano-type switches in an elegant design, Panasonic’s MX-AC400 550-Watt Super Mixer Grinder with 4 Jars is an ideal choice.
- powered by a 550W heavy-duty motor, the toughest ingredients can be quickly grounded with this product
- It comes with a safety lid-locking system – the engine won’t start until the lid is secured and locked
- 3-speed settings with a pulse button in a piano setup make it easy to regulate the speeds as per convenience
- 3 Stainless steel jars and 1 extremely durable blender jar will definitely make your life easy
- Strong Samurai edge blades for that smooth paste-like consistency for toughest ingredients
- Circuit breaker system that prevents motor exhaustion
- 2 years warranty on the product and 5 years warranty on motor
9. Preethi Zodiac MG 218 750-Watt Mixer Grinder Juicer with 5 Jars
One of the best juicer-mixer-grinders that will take care of all your mincing, chopping, juicing, grinding, blending needs is Preethi’s Zodiac MG 218. The first mixer grinder in India that is ROHS compliant and has passed rigorous tests looks to invest in this one if you want a durable, high-duty product with a long life.
- It comes with a powerful Vega 5 Motor 750 Watt that can grind turmeric in just 2 minutes.
- Zodiac is the first Mixer Grinder to have a 3-in-1 insta fresh juicer jar – One Jar which can do three functions – (1) Centrifugal juicer which can juice fresh fruits, (2) Super extractor which can extract tamarind essence of coconut milk (3) Blender which can make shakes and lassi.
- Equipped with razor-sharp stainless steel blades for the finest and fastest grinding and juicing performances
- It also doubles up like a food processor- you can knead Aata and chop vegetables within minutes.
- It comes with a 3-speed rotatory switch knob with inches.
- Sophisticatedly designed, it adds elegance to your kitchen.
- It comes with 5 years warranty on the motor and 2 years on the product.
10. Maharaja Whiteline Joy Turbo 750-Watt Mixer Grinder with 3 Jars
Maharaja Whiteline has been manufacturing superior kitchen appliances that are known for durability, style, and performance. The Joy Turbo 750-Watt Mixer Grinder from them is another example.
- 750-watt copper motor ensures smooth, fast, and effective grinding results in no time
- A compact design mixie with a lightweight construction
- 3 heavy-duty stainless steel jars with capacities 1.5L, 1.0L and 0.4L
- Super-sharp stainless steel blades to give the best wet and dry grinding results
- You can control the speeds 3 ways, and you also get a pulse function
- Anti-slip feet that make sure the mixer stays in place even when performing heavy-duty grinding jobs
- 5 Years Warranty on motor and 2 years on product
Now that you know the 10 best selling mixer grinders in India let’s take a quick look at some features you must absolutely consider before buying one.
How to Choose a Mixer Grinder?
Some factors that you must consider when buying a mixer grinder or a juicer mixer grinder or mixer machine are –
- Wattage – Go for higher wattage motors if you intend to grind larger quantities frequently in one go.
- Rotations per minute (RPM) – The more significant the RPM, the lesser time the blades will take to cut through the ingredients
- Service – If a brand does not offer after-sales service in your area, then it can create issues for you to get spare parts or repair done should the mixer malfunction at any time
- Design – You can choose between the popular tower design or the L-shaped design basis the space you have in your kitchen
- Safety aspects – Mixers that come with a lid-locking function fare better as the motor does not start unless the lid is secured. Moreover, give a thought to other safety features depending on who is going to use them.
- Overloading protection feature – You dint exhaust the motor by overloading the contents in the jar, which is an essential feature to avoid motor damage.
While many reputed and local brands offer mixer-grinders, it is generally seen that the buying decision is influenced by the models on display with the shopkeeper. You can buy a mixer grinder online. It will help you to get many options to choose from at competitive prices.