A hand blender is one of those unique and simple devices that help you indulge in a variety of tasks like grinding, mixing, blending, and even making a puree. The hand blender is a handheld device and thus does not require you to load the ingredients into another vessel as in the case of mixer grinders. This can be helpful in avoiding unnecessary cleaning, especially when you are in a hurry.
The hand blender is also referred to as an immersion blender. It is ideally quite compact and lightweight and thus storing it should not be a huge task. Most of the hand blenders come with a hanging arrangement and thus storing and retrieving them should never be a big concern.
The new breed of hand blenders come with multiple attachments and speed options, thereby making it easier for them to use for varied purposes and usage conditions.
Best Hand Blender For Cakes
Bajaj HM 01 Hand Blender
Bajaj HM 01 250-Watt Hand Blender is a product that gives you the experience of a relatively exclusive product at a reasonable price. The stylish look is one of the factors we would definitely want to focus on. It will go a long way in adding contemporary value to your kitchen décor.
The 250 Watts power efficiency lets you get all those harder kitchen tasks done in a jiffy. The mechanical speed switch works quite efficiently. Like most of the contemporary hand blenders, it offers you a beater eject functionality for trouble-free removal of attachments. You have a three-speed control for an efficient beating.
The blender comes with a chrome-plated dough and beater attachment. It has 2 stainless steel beaters and dough hooks. All the above makes it the best hand blender for cakes in India.
Pros and Cons of Bajaj HM 01
- It offers you amazing speed controls.
- Chrome-plated attachments provide you with a greater degree of durability.
- A smooth finish is easier to clean.
- 2 years warranty.
- May not be suitable for slow mixing.
Bajaj HM 01 FAQs
Q: Can it be used for meshing cooked vegetables?
A: Yes, it can be used.
Q: Can it churn butter from curd?
A: Yes, you can use it to make butter.
Orpat OHM-207 – Hand Blender
The Orpat OHM-207 150-Watt Hand Mixer offers you an ergonomic design for the best experience in blending. The ergonomic design should be helpful enough for all your efforts. The handle has a comfortable grip and should be a good option to handle it even at high speeds.
Equipped with five different speed control options, the hand blender comes with three different blades and attachments.
The strong and powerful 150 watts motor (the operating voltage is 230 volts), making it one of the best electric beaters for cakes in India with such low power. The blender supports a wide range of applications like mincing, whisking, and beating.
Pros and Cons of Orpat OHM-207
- The blender comes with a separate beater ejector button that can be handy enough to detach the attachments without any safety concerns.
- The detachable handle makes it easy to clean. This aids in storage as well.
- The speed control switch designed as the finger strip is an added plus point.
- The blender sometimes stops midway.
Orpat OHM-207 FAQs
Q: Can it be used for making butter (ultimately Ghee) from Curd?
A: Yes, you can definitely use it for blending the Malai or the curd.
Q: Can it be used for a long period?
A: It should not be a problem to use it for 5-7 minutes continuously. It is not advisable to use it continuously for over 15 minutes, as the motor might heat up.
Inalsa Easy Mix – Hand Blender
The Inalsa Easy Mix 200-Watt Hand Mixer with 7 Speed is a hand blender with a one-touch button and comes with detachable attachments. The product can handle a wide range of tasks that include stirring, whisking, mixing, beating, and kneading.
The comfortable grip is helpful in letting you work efficiently with it and making it one of the best electric beaters for cakes in India.
The blender offers you a seven-speed performance and 200 Watt power. The hand blender offers you the attachments in the form of the beater, whisker, and dough hooks included.
Pros and Cons of Inalsa Easy Mix
- The dedicated speed of seven-speed setting
- An excellent option to Blend flour, dry ingredients, and liquids for batters and cookie dough
- Lightweight and compact design.
- The motor might heat up with extensive use.
Inalsa Easy Mix FAQs
Q: Can it be used to make ghee?
A: Yes, you can use it for ghee making.
Q: Is it operated by the battery?
A: No, it runs on electrical power.
Philips Daily Collection HR1363 – Best Anti-Splash Hand Blender for Cakes in India
The Philips Daily Collection HR1363 600-Watt Hand Blender has a detachable bar and quite easy to work with. The blender comes with a chopper and beaker attachments. It also has an anti-splash blade guard to prevent accidental splashing.
It is a personified avatar of the performance and simplicity amalgamated into one. The 600 watts motor should handle all the hardest every task you throw at it. The double-action blade can be helpful enough for cutting and chopping both horizontally and vertically. You also have access to a powerful turbo button for those toughest ingredients.
The hand blender comes with an option for chopping attachment along with the blending functionality. The bar is made of ABS plastic, and the blades are constructed with stainless steel for a durable design.
Pros and Cons of Philips Daily Collection HR1363
- The availability of two handy accessories makes it a great choice.
- Anti-splashing prevents your kitchen floor from getting messy and dirty.
- The chopper helps you cut a variety of ingredients.
- A smaller pot can be an issue if you are looking for doing something bigger.
- A little expensive product.
Philips Daily Collection HR1363 FAQs
Q: Can it grind the coconut?
A: No, it can only be used for soft products.
Q: What is the warranty available on the product?
A: The product comes with two years warranty.
sstradingcompany 18/10 Steel – Hand Blender
The sstradingcompany 18/10 Steel Multipurpose High-Speed Hand Blender is quite stylish for a day to day usage. It can handle a host of functions, including beating, whipping, and churning at ease. If you are looking for durability, it should be the best you can go with.
Made of ABS plastic, the manual hand blender does not need any kind of power requirement and should be an excellent option for a trouble-free blending exercise.
The stylish and ergonomic design should make it a great option and add value to your kitchen ambiance. The blender comes with a 5X speed functionality. You also have a convenient push-button functionality.
Pros and Cons of sstradingcompany Manual Hand Blender
- Offers you the safest option for the beating and whisking performance.
- The blender is quite easier to use and maintain.
- The best in class durability.
- It has blades made from quality stainless steel.
- You will need to keep it away from sunlight and hot water.
sstradingcompany Manual Hand Blender FAQs
Q: Can it help you make Indian dishes like buttermilk, lassi, omelets, dal, milkshake?
A: Yes, you can cook much more than that.
Q: Is it rustproof?
A: Yes, it is made of ABS plastic, and the blades are of stainless steel.
Tips for the Best Use of your Hand Blender
Well, you can ensure that you follow a few simple steps to improve the efficiency of your hand blender. Of course, there are no hard and fast rules governing their usage, but they can be helpful enough.
- Let the speed be set to zero when you are putting the beater inside the vessel and when removing it.
- Always unplug the blender when it is not in use.
- You should also take care to unplug it when you are changing blades or removing the attachments.
- Increase the speed of your hand blender in a gradual manner. Suddenly increasing the speed can damage your blender.
- Make sure that you clean it up regularly. Make sure that your hand blender is dismantled properly after each use and cleaned up properly with soap water.
- Avoid the cords and the buttons from getting into contact with the water, lest you may end up damaging it.
- Read the manual carefully to make you understand the concepts and usage of your hand blender.
Last Few Words
That was a formidable list of the best hand blenders you can opt for in India. Hand blenders are smart and small types of equipment that work with simple technology. The mighty blender can indeed be much helpful in trying out newer recipes without many issues and through a few simple steps.
If you have anything to say regarding the hand blender, do mention in the comment section.